Senin, 02 Mei 2011

Walks Within The Line... Somehow That's so BORING

Rules. Rules. Rules. Too much rules in this life.
I'm getting bored of it, because... okay. Let's see. Adage which says 'rules are made to be broken' in some condition is truly true.. What kind of rule can be violated if that rule doesn't exist at all??

Sometimes, I just want to do what I want to do. I want to do my own mistakes, I want to get my own enlightenment, I want to live my own life. And everyone who doesn't like my way should get the hell out. My life, my way, my rule.

Suppose that I follow all rules in my life. Suppose that I walk within the line, every time and always. Suppose what kind of life would that be. I'm going to lose my identity. I won't be myself anymore-I'm just a reflection from rules in my life-sometimes unimportant rules from unimportant peoples. We get our own life and the right to live it in our own way-as long as we know the consequence.

And this time, I know the consequence. But I'd rather  to be hated for what I am than be loved for what I'm not. I do my own mistake, I get my own regret, so that I get my own identity. Let's praise your life, especially the way you are! Never let other people take control on your life!

2 komentar:

  1. sorry OOT....
    salam dari OMTETSU dari Lautan indonesia untuk Kakak Ashara....
    (first follower niech....)
    koment di cerita ku LEGENDA MANGKUJAGAD yha....

    BalasHapus
  2. hehe... first follower buat my first blog (jujur, ni masih agak2 kagok makenya.. maklum ni blog baru berusia 3 hari)...

    Pastiii.. kalo saya udah ngikutin, biasanya teteup keep commenting kok.. ^^ :D btw jangan dipanggil kakak ih.. ketuaan. panggil Ashara or Aysas or Jennifer (?!!!) aja... ^^v

    BalasHapus